Concept of Multiplayer ∙ CastAR (Tilt Five)
This document was created when I worked at CastAR. The purpose of creating this design document is to give the development team a rough idea of how the multiplayer App works and the game flow. Social games and multiplayer games are considered as part of key success factors for Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality. This is also the part that Virtual Reality cannot really reach.
Sections in the Document:
NOTE: All the pictures are used as references, not for the real products in the CastAR system.
‣ Game Mode: Different types of gameplay modes, such as Deathmatch, team vs team, 1 vs more, or Co-op.
‣ Theme & Style: Reference pictures that show the potential style and how the game will look in the future.
‣ Player’s CastAR Screen: The rough layout and game flow on the CastAR system.
‣ Connect with Friend: The rough game flow of inviting friends to play together.
‣ Navigation: How players navigate through different game modes.