Grid Gladiatora | Platform: CastAR
This is a project that I worked on at CastAR back to 2016. This one page design document tells the high-level concept of a PVP game idea that includes game mechanic, based rules, goal, and basic combat setting. When I was working on this project, I was inspired by a couple of games, such as Archon, Chess, Street Fighter, Duelyst, etc. Consequently, the concept is a design game which combines brawler and strategy elements.
Sessions in the Document:
- Goal: The winning and losing condition of the game.
- Movement: The rule of general character movement and the related information.
- Capture: The basic rule tells how players gain another characters in the game.
- Setup: The information of the beginning of the game that players need to know.
- Turn Based Action: The overall game flow and actions.
- Character: Detailed information of the characters that players interact with in the game.
- Mana Power: The rule of mana power in the game, including how to gain and lose.
NOTE: The pixel characters in the document are from Duelyst, not created by castAR team.